A mountain bike race… in the winter… in Minnesota… downhill, at a ski area… with LIFT SERVICE!
You aren’t gonna want to miss this.
- It’ll be fun to watch, fat tire bikes racing downhill… there are so many things that could happen.
- It’d be fun to compete in… there’s nothing else like this around – plus you get to ride the lift back uphill!
- You could win… Cash and great prizes – more than $5000 to be given away (including some Frost River gear).
- Proceeds go to build a new All Weather Trail at Spirit Mtn.
- Visit Spirit Mtn’s site for more details and sign-ups
The Frosted Fatty Cross Country and Downhill Races are set for March 4th & 5th 2017 in Duluth at Spirit Mountain. This family friendly event is in its second year. New for 2017 includes head to head slalom races between fat bike riders, boarders, and skiers. Winners get a share of $5000 worth of cash and prizes.
Come on over to Duluth, bring the family, hit the slopes and visit us at Frost River. There’s gonna be a party the first week of March!