Find your calling of crafting and working with Frost River’s reliable softgoods in our fair city of Duluth, MN. Frost River is growing and we need more talented folks to help us out! Take a look at our available positions below.
To apply for an available position: come to our store at 1910 W Superior St. to pick up an application. We look forward to meeting you, Cheers!
- General Store Coverage: Serve walkup retail customers, process and fulfill online orders, and provide quality customer service via telephone, email etc. in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide timely packaging and shipping of retail orders.
- Ensure store is maintained and well displayed. Assist in proactively providing a safe and clean store environment for customers and coworkers
- Manage Frost River eBay, Amazon and Etsy stores and orders. Assist with FrostRiver.com adjustments, improvements, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in scheduling, recruitment and training of retail staff.
- Assist Store Manager with retail buying and inventory management.
- Track and report retail store trends and strive to achieve monthly goals as outlined by Store Manager.
- Assist in the planning, staffing, stocking and intake of product from off-site retail and wholesale shows and events. Occasional night and weekend travel as required.
- Assist with Point Of Sale migration and payment processing
- Inventory Management- physical monthly and quarterly
- Manage scrap material bundles for resale and inventory
- Support Custom product process and repairs
- Other duties as assigned.
Full Time Industrial Sewer
Industrial sewers are responsible for the assembly of all goods produced by Frost River and additional items as brought in as a contract sewing opportunity. Industrial Sewers are assigned their own work-station which will allow them the opportunity to accomplish the following:
Work in a team environment to produce top quality goods in a timely manner
Develop necessary skills to work independently on finalizing production of goods
Strive to improve our production processes through communication and collaboration
Ability to sew a product all the way through the production process
At Frost River our Industrial Sewing Machine operators are given large, well-lit work stations, and a clean working environment. Our sewing team has a large support staff, and is provided with the latest available equipment.
We are currently seeking an experienced sewing machine operator to join our Sewing Team. Experience working with heavier materials, such as canvas and leather is preferred. Hours of Production are 7:00am -3:30pm M-F. Full Time employees are eligible for PTO, Health Savings Account, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
- Duluth, MN 55806
Position Inquiries: Call 1-800-FROST-84 ask for Scott or email him directly.