Donation Request Guidelines
Ever-increasing requests for donations have compelled our company to review and evaluate our current contribution program. For consideration please follow the guidelines below.
Request must include the following information to be eligible for consideration:
- All requests must be submitted, in writing, on your organizations letterhead via mail or fax. We cannot accept requests via telephone. NOTE: Due to the number of requests we receive we cannot guarantee that submitting a request will result in a donation.
- Organizations must be non-profit, including schools and churches and be able to provide a tax exempt number or 501c3.
- All requests must be accompanied by a COMPLETED Donation Request Form. Unfortunately, incomplete forms will not be considered.
- All requests must be received a minimum of 30 days in advance. If your letter falls short of this time frame we will be unable to forward your request for consideration.
- Organizations will be granted one request each year, so that we can attempt to help as many organizations as possible.
- Requests for monetary donations cannot be accepted.
If you request meets within all the guidelines listed above and is approved we will contact you at the address you provide us.
Best wishes for a successful event!
Please return an event flyer/brochure and/or other information on your organization’s letterhead to:
c/o Philanthropy Dept.
1910 W. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55806