Find your calling of crafting and working with Frost River’s reliable softgoods in our fair city of Duluth, MN. Frost River is growing and we need more talented folks to help us out! Take a look at our available positions below.
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator - FT Regular
Frost River is looking for someone with a high level of energy to join our fast-paced manufacturing environment!
The right person is someone who is self-motivated and interested in being an integral part of a small and growing business.
This position is the final touchpoint for Frost River goods before they leave the manufacturing facility and travel to our domestic and international Retail Partners.
This position is responsible for ensuring shipping and receiving of goods are properly documented and handled. This position includes wholesale shipping which involves high-value orders, extreme attention to detail, and complex import paperwork. This position requires high energy and excellent time management.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure shipments are complete before leaving the facility
• Oversee incoming shipments
• Communicate with inbound and outbound shipping drivers
• Update electronic reports to reflect allocations
• Track down missing shipments, file claims on missing and damaged orders
• Effectively use Google Drives
• Train retail staff on shipping and receiving procedures for retail products
• Ship wholesale orders and complete import paperwork
• Maintain inventory of finished goods
• Maintain inventory of shipping supplies, ordering as needed
• Learn all areas of production to provide backup support as needed
• Work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Improve your processes and yourself each day
• Other duties as assigned
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• Detail-oriented – must gain a full understanding of your job duties and perform those duties correctly
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Excellent with time management
• High energy and self-motivated
• Skilled with providing excellent customer service
• Maintains a healthy lifestyle -- respects social distancing and shelter at home practices
• Knowledgeable on working in Google docs
• Experienced in shipping and handling
• Able to access and navigate the production and retail facility
• Able to sit, stand, bend, stretch, twist and reach
• Able to read and understand information verbally and in written form
• Able to lift materials/equipment up to 70 pounds.
• Monday-Friday, days, occasionally Saturday
• Commensurate with experience
• United States (Required)
Frost River is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
All employees are masked at all times, social distancing is in place.