Made in Minnesota for use in the woods wherever you wander, Sven-Saws are rugged and effective tools. They offer sharp and fast-cutting blades and rugged anodized aluminum parts. Collapses slim and slides into our 2-in-1 pockets with ease and carries beautifully in our waxed canvas Saw Bags. The Small Saw Bag fits either size of Sven Saw. From the first time you use it, you'll appreciate the durability and light weight of the special anodized high strength aluminum alloy frame… and how comfortably it fits your hand. When not in use the blade is folded safely away in the frame as protection either for you, your family, and your other equipment! Carry the Sven-Saw on your next outing camping, scouting, canoe trips, backpacking, hunting, snowmobiling. Also great for home, garden, and car!
- Handling - No corners on the tubular handle, which has a red anodized finish and extends below the blade to provide the best grip.
- Rugged - Triangular design provides the most rigid frame.
- Lightweight - Weighs about a pound.
- Blade - The best available Imported Swedish steel blade
- Fast - Rips through a six-inch log in about a minute.
- Safe - When not in use the blade folds into the handle, which serves as a protective sheath.
21" long SVEN-SAW
- Folds to a compact 24" x 1 3/4" x 5/8"
- Weight: 14oz
- Model 21UL-2
15" long SVEN-SAW
- Folds to a compact 17" x 1 3/4" X 5/8"
- Weight: 11.1oz
- Model 15UL-3
- Sven Saws are
- Made in Minnesota!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Proven over more than 50 years!
Lost Wing Nut?
Sven-Saw guarantees your satisfaction, but can't help you keep track of your wing nuts! Just head over to your local hardware store and ask for a 5/16 inch-18 thread wing nut.
Need a new blade?
Blade Replacements available, just select one from the dropdown above and add to cart!
21" Blade Sven Saw, 15" Blade Sven Saw, 15" Replacement Blade Only, 21" Replacement Blade Only